SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING AND CONTINUING WITH YOUR PURCHASE
Thank you for shopping at Mondo Contract. In order to ensure a successful completion of your purchase, please take a moment to review the general sales terms and conditions as well as your sales order. The following general terms and conditions of sales govern all orders and purchases from Mondo Contract LLC.
- All prices are F.O.B. our warehouse and include standard carton packing. Prices do not include warehouse out-charges if applicable, shipping, storage, taxes nor installation. Due to change in the cost of labor and materials all prices are subject to change without notice prior to the issuance of a final order invoice. Contact your sales representative for the pricing of all specification.
- All orders are to be in writing to avoid error and/or duplication. Telephone or verbal orders are not accepted. All orders transmitted electronically must be forwarded to us in their original form within five days of transmission. All purchase orders should be sent to 5E. 63rd St, #1ABC, New York, NY 10065.
- Order confirmation must be in the form of a signed invoice and terms and conditions. The supplier manufactures, ships and invoices orders based on the order acknowledgment. All orders are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and on the acknowledgment notwithstanding any variance in terms and conditions set forth on the customer's order form. The order acknowledgment is intended as a complete, exclusive and final statement of terms and conditions of agreement between seller and the customer with respect to the purchase and sale of the goods on order. Mondo Contract LLC is not responsible for errors in specification and considers the order acknowledgment to be binding. Modification to an acknowledgment will place the order on production hold until all aforementioned changes are confirmed in writing to us and re-acknowledged by Mondo Contract LLC. We will inform the customer of changes in lead time, if any. We maintain the right to increase pricing should the changes so merit, and any decrease in dollar value or number of items is subject to the terms and conditions as set forth in the cancellation section herein. No orders are binding until delivery of the acknowledgment.
- Please be sure of your choices when placing your order. The acknowledgment of an order by Mondo Contract is final and binding and not subject to cancellation. Production begins shortly after the order is placed. There is a minimum charge of 25% or more for a re-stocking fee at our discretion, plus any delivery and assembly charges; this includes all product lines.
- All orders are made especially for you and cannot be returned. A return, if applicable, cannot be accepted without written consent and shipping instructions from Mondo Contract. No returns are permitted on special or custom orders or for items upholstered in C.O.M. and C.O.L.
- The customer is responsible for verifying building access and all entry measurements. Measure all entryways, stairways and/or elevators to be sure that the pieces that you are ordering will fit through clearances upon delivery. Extra charges will be assessed for walkups and extra time needed for unusual circumstances, redeliveries, etc.
- Deliveries are Monday to Friday. Extra charges will be assessed for weekend deliveries.
- All custom and out of stock arrival dates are approximate and are subject to change. Your sales associate will keep you advised of any delays as the information is received.
- We will accept Customer’s Own Fabric or Leather, but reserve the right to judge whether or not a fabric or leather is suitable for use on our frames, as well as the method of application. Mondo Contract will only approve that a fabric or leather can be cut, sewn, and applied to our frames. Customer is responsible for all properties and characteristics of said fabric: repeats, widths, care, backing, application methods, yardage, defects, reaction to upholstery process, etc. Refer to the C.O.M. and C.O.L. terms and conditions for additional information.
- Throw pillows are usually optional. Check with your sales associate whether or not they need to be ordered separately.
- A full payment is required when placing an order not exceeding $5,000. For orders exceeding $5,000, a 50% deposit of invoice total is required and you will be contacted once your order is complete with production. The order balance is due upon production completion. Balances are to be paid by cash, credit card, wire transfer or check; no credit cards can be accepted to pay the balance for orders over $10,000. A $35 fee will be charged for any returned checks. Balance payment received more than 30 days after the order arrival will be subject to an interest charge of 1.5% per month or any part thereof. Upon our receipt of your final payment, your order will be released and you will be contacted directly by the trucking company to arrange a convenient time for delivery.
- Please review your sales receipt to make sure that we have your correct bill to and ship to information (correct addresses, phone numbers, etc.). In addition, review all pertinent information regarding the merchandise ordered.
- All lead times provided on the website are estimated lead times and may change without further notice. Check with a sales representative at Mondo Contract to confirm lead times and stock level.
- For out of stock items, orders will ship after receiving new inventory which may delay orders.
- Merchandise may be delivered at one time or in partial shipments at the discretion of Mondo Contract.
- Make all claims for damages due to shipping to carrier. Returning a shipment is not accepted by Mondo Contract, unless specifically authorized by us in writing. All orders are subject to delay or failure of delivery due to strikes, compliance with any acts or regulations of Government, acts of God, or any cause beyond our control.
- Inspect all merchandise upon delivery. While drivers are still there, please call Mondo Contract’s showroom with any concerns or questions and remember to record the problem on the driver’s ticket. If you have a concern, problem or quality issue, we will work with you to correct it. We reserve the right to determine the best possible solution for any problems that may arise.
- Storage charges will commence 30 days after order arrival and will be billed to you directly by the storage company.
- Please do not hesitate to speak to your sales associate concerning any questions that you might have about your order. Once again thank you for choosing Mondo Contract.