Teresa Sapey surprises us with her creations, this time through the ADAN Collection for Vondom, an item with a lot of personality, and a shape which is faceted, like that of a diamond. More than objects, they are multifunctional architecture pieces, since besides being used as vases they can be used as seats, flower pots, auxiliary tables… They are lifestyle objects that create a stir, fitting in with any style and are made of materials that allow for both outdoor and indoor use.
- Polyethylene Fibrillated
- Backing: reinforced fleece of polypropylene
- Reverse of rug drilled to not retain liquid
- Resistant to extreme temperatures from -75°F to 176°F
- Resistant to UVI Factor UV8, equivalent to 8.000 hours of Florida sunlight
- Modern, sturdy design for outdoor furniture perfectly suited as coastal living furniture
- Pool furniture, commercially rated for restaurant chairs and tables, bar stools, and nightclub furniture