CHEMISTUBES, is based on “decontextualization”. A new object is produced through increasing the size (intervention in scale), using different materials to the original one (in this case, the ecological material of resin of polyethylene using the technique of rotational moulding), and changing the original use for which an object was first designed. What a laboratory container was before is now a decorative IN&OUT item. Besides offering finishes in a great variety of matte or lacquered colours, it also offers you the option of added lighting, which gives this collection a more interesting touch, creating a surprising, harmonious environment that has great elegance for any interior & exterior space.
- Polyethylene Fibrillated
- Backing: reinforced fleece of polypropylene
- Reverse of rug drilled to not retain liquid
- Resistant to extreme temperatures from -75°F to 176°F
- Resistant to UVI Factor UV8, equivalent to 8.000 hours of Florida sunlight
- Available in Pink or White